Thursday, June 6, 2013

Estate Garage Sale!!

Well we did it. We had our movers take all of our items from the storage units (2) and it took 2 moving trucks to haul all of our stuff up to Abiding Faith Baptist Church in Ft. Calhoun. We filled it to extreme! Two rooms to the side had the clothes (kids and adults), shoes and toys. I said goodbye to my large collection of cookbooks and it felt so good! We had a lot of large items and we were so nervous about everything going because we only had 2 days to sell it all. It all had to be gone by Friday evening so we could leave Saturday for Ohio to bring the cats to my brothers, I was so nervous I actually was throwing up Wednesday morning worrying about how we were going to do it all, God is Good!!! I hate to admit it but there is so much more that is not photographed. Washer and Dryer, 2 large freezers, exercise equip, whole 5 piece living room set, all of Mikes office furniture,5 bedroom sets and so so much more. We only had about 15 boxes left to donate, it was almost all clothing, and it was a miracle. Look at all of our stuff?? I didn't know I was a hoarder :-) I want to say a special Thanks to my wonderful in-laws Fred and Margaret as well as Grace and Shelby Gerken and Chris and Becky Eastman. We could not have done the garage sale without each and everyone of you. It takes a truly great friend to sort through all of the junk we had and not just walk out. Thank you and we love you!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you were opening a store...

    ReplyDelete