Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Food!

I'm a foodie.  I love food, I love looking at it, watching it be made, talking about it and above all eating it.  I sold all my cookbooks before coming here and I think that was by far the hardest thing to part with (besides family and friends of course!)  
But I can continue my fascination with food here.  I took some pictures of the kids lunches.  It just is incredible how someone will have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and the next an african fish dish ceebu jen and then next to that a beautiful sushi meal.  Sorry, but I'll be showing more pictures of food the longer I'm here.  I didn't wank to scare the kids too much with the 'crazy lady with the camera taking pictures of my food"' but they all know I'm crazy now so let the fun begin!!









No comments:

Post a Comment