Saturday, August 24, 2013

Baking

Anyone that knows me knows I love to cook and bake.  Since we have been here I have not been able to use our oven because when it was purchased from the states they didn't send a nozzle for the pilot light.  So we can use the stove but not the oven.  Thankfully we purchased a 220 volt toaster oven from Amazon and brought it with us.  I have been needing to settle in and start baking to make it feel like home for the kids, Mike and I.  Well I needed vanilla.  I have been looking for it at our local store and finally they got some in!  This is it.
I was so excited to get home and start baking.  Unfortunately I don't speak and read French.  This is vanilla flavored powdered cloves.  I guess it's a powder to put into coffee, which we don't drink.  Back on the search for vanilla!



1 comment: